The Guelph Storm would like to thank all fans who generously donated to our many initiatives during the holiday season.
This year’s teddy bear goal was scored by rookie forward Mason Primeau near the beginning of the second period. Primeau’s goal brought on a storm of over 6,000 stuffed animals onto the ice!
These plush toys were distributed to 12 local charities including
- Michael House
- Shelldale Better Beginnings
- Out of Poverty Society / 40 Baker Street
- Public Health – Prenatal Nutrition Program / Pregnancy to Parenting
- Salvation Army
- Joseph’s Health Centre
- The Children’s Foundation – Adopt-A-Family Program
- Norfolk Manor
- Grange Hill East Neighborhood Group
- North End Harvest Market – Non-Custodial Parent/Grandparent Program
We cannot thank you enough for your giving spirit.
Happy Holidays from the Storm.
Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for future updates!
The 2017-18 Season is proudly presented by RBC.